Have you ever considered the life cycle of a document? An entire process occurs from when a document is created until it is destroyed. This process provides a pathway for critical information about your organization to be distributed to potential customers and the world. We are trailblazers who clear the path for your documents from generation to distribution, to archival, retention, and destruction. This was accomplished through the Wilson Workflow Assessment.
- Assess scanning, printing, copying, postage, and outsourcing jobs to determine “workflow”.
- Evaluate hardware and software effectiveness.
- Calculate costs and create a budget.
- Present a workflow solution.
- Provide equipment recommendations for new technology.
- Consolidate, eliminate, and manage existing devices.
- Utilize coterminous leasing to eliminate multiple invoices and various termination dates.
- Convenient placement of new technology and existing devices.
- Customize device interfaces for the most economical use of equipment.
- Training is included with all systems and services provided.
- Ensure that all devices are performing at their full potential.
- Execute service calls within a four-hour timeframe.
- Empower IT to focus on critical tasks while The Wilson Group manages desktop printing.
- Customer reviews every 90 days to evaluate workflow effectiveness.