Reports Directly to: Warehouse Manager
New Equipment Builds
- Coordinate build schedule
- Organize and stage builds
- Build and test new equipment utilizing the New Equipment checklist and attach to assembly sheet
- Prepare machines for customer delivery
- Email completed and signed build sheets to install
- Test and maintain CPO machines for swaps and/or customer sales through completion of checklist
- On-site customer support when additional accessories are added and/or removed in the field
- On-site Equipment moves that include redoing IP addresses, system settings, etc.
- Deliver parts/supplies to technician in field and help with issues when necessary
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of warehouse environment
- Assist with receiving of deliveries
- Assist with stocking from deliveries
- Work with Logistics Supervisor to receive and pull packing slips and move to designated warehouse space
- Provide backup support for delivery team
- Additional duties may be required as needed
- TWG shirt, any professional pant/skirt.
- Hair should be secured out of your face.
- Steel toe shoes are required when walking outside of pedestrian area.
- Jeans (except Friday), shorts, hoodies and ballcaps are unacceptable.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to calculate “simple math equations”
- Must be customer service friendly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have Microsoft Office experience
- Good Communication skills
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation