On August 1, 2012, The Wilson Group opened its doors with three employees and no customers or revenue to its name. Today, the company boasts more than $5 million in sales and employs just over 25 individuals.
Some milestones of the past three years include:
- Growing from $0 in revenue to $1 million after year one, $2 million after year two, and $5 million at year three
- 2014 Pittsburgh Business Times Best Places to Work
- Sharp Selecting The Wilson Group to join the Nationwide Authorized Independent Copier Dealer Network in 2012
- Sharp Platinum Level Service Dealer 2014
- Sharp Northeast Dealer of the Year 2013
- Sharp Hyakuman Kai Dealer Award 2013, 2014 (Elite Dealer, Top 10% of 900 Dealers in North America)
While revenue and growth are two ways to measure success, what we truly want to celebrate are the relationships we’ve built with you, our loyal customers. We have many customers who have been with us from year one, and we’re proud to report that we have never lost a customer. We value our relationships with customers, as outlined in our core values:
- The Wilson Group will treat customers the way we would want to be treated (The Golden Rule).
- The Wilson Group will NEVER let profit get in the way of doing what is right for the customer.
- The Wilson Group will always give customers a good, fair deal.
Thank you for your support, business, and friendship. The Wilson Group owes all success to our loyal customers, whom we hope to continue to serve for the next three years and beyond.