What is an MFP?
An MFP (Multi-Function Printer/ Peripheral) is a device that consolidates the functionality of a printer, copier, scanner and/or fax into one machine.
What is the best printer for me, and what can an MFP do for me?
Sharp MFPs are designed to make device setup easier and faster. These are not your typical all-in-one devices. Precision engineered to help increase workflow efficiency and provide exceptional image quality, Sharp MFPs are easier to operate, control, monitor, manage and maintain, helping take your business to the next level of productivity and performance.
The Wilson Group can help you decide on what office printer is right for you. Ask us for help.
The 10.1″ color LCD touch control panel is customized to meet virtually all of your business printing, copying, faxing and scanning needs. The Sharp MFP user interface lets you edit your business documents, drag and rearrange files all with the slide of a finger. Scan directly to Word, PowerPoint, & Excel.
Sharp offers applications that help you:
- distribute scanned documents
- integrate with an existing workflow
- control hard copy costs
- keep your information confidential
- and remotely manage your multifunctional printer devices.
It’s a Partnership
The Wilson Group Workflow Analysis not only allows us to customize MFPs, but it gives us the ability to:
- discover where you can reduce paper, ink and toner waste
- consolidate or eliminate equipment that is under-utilized
- and automate tasks which free up time for more important work.