Copy Center Clerk provides printed materials needed by school personnel for instruction, conferences, special events, meeting; ensuring the safe and efficient operation of reproduction equipment; and delivering completed materials within established timelines.
- Coordinates all jobs for the copy center for the purpose of ensuring that jobs are completed on time wand within specifications.
- Delivers completed printed product for the purpose of making product available to the customer. Duplicates documents (e.g., announcements, forms, fliers, pamphlets, etc.) for the purpose of providing materials needed by school personnel for instruction, conferences, special events and meetings.
- Inspects copied jobs for the purpose of completing jobs within requested specifications, quality standards and quantity requirements.
- Maintains manual and electronic documents, files, and records for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance.
- Maintains paper supplies, equipment, printing machines, tools, and work areas (e.g., loading supplies, submitting orders, clearing paper jams, contacting repair service company for repairs, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a safe working environment and the availability of items within a specific time frame.
- Operates a variety of equipment (e.g., copiers, binders, and computer, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring availability of printed materials, or entering data as required.
- Prepares print jobs to specification (e.g., copiers, binders, packet preparation, etc.) for the purpose of providing materials needed by school personnel for instruction, conferences, special events and meetings.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Able to demonstrate ability to read, write and follow English instructions
- Able to demonstrate Customer service and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Able to demonstrate ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Able to demonstrate ability to perform data entry.
- Able to demonstrate PC / Internet Skills Intermediate
- Download and install files (fonts, drivers, etc.) from internet sites; open, complete, and save/print internet forms
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word or equivalent (insert images; create and manage tables and columns; edit headers/footers; create forms; create and manage multiple sections.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel or equivalent (navigate multiple worksheets within a workbook; create charts/graphs; use basic math functions; create basic formulae)
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint or equivalent (open and create basic presentations, open saved, print using different options)
- Working knowledge of account-relevant applications (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, file conversion or graphic arts applications)
- Basic knowledge of network (e.g., how to add or delete a network printer) –
- Hours of operation
- Monday – Friday 8:00am -5:00pm