The Wilson Group is seeking a Basic IT Technical Engineering Support individual to join our growing team. This role will have the person work at a remote office (close to the two customers that this person will be supporting). THE CANDIDATE: To be successful in this role, you must be a team player, a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills, and have excellent technical problem-solving skills. This is a technical position that requires an aptitude for creativity and strong communication skills, and most importantly customer service skills.
• Main role is to provide a means of support (phone, logging in, and in-person) for all things related to IT (i.e. computers, software applications, printing issues, etc.)
• Identify current and future customer service needs through professional interactions with end users at (2) non-profit customers.
• Provide end user basic IT advice and support. • Act as IT contact with various 3rd party application providers (i.e. phones, security cameras, etc.)
• Provide the customer with technical information related to available products, equipment, and services.
• Identify network connectivity issues (i.e. Internet, Wireless Access Points, switches, etc.) • Ensure that all systems and networks are appropriately supported and maintained and support the technology roadmap inclusive of maintenance and refresh cycles.
• Configure and support hardware including endpoints and peripherals and configure and administer active directory and domain environments. (with support from our current internal IT Team).
• Manage assigned helpdesk ticket queues with adherence to established Service Level Agreements
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Fair to good comfort level with computer functionality.
• Understanding of Microsoft Suite of Products (primarily O365, Office, Excel and Powerpoint).
• Demonstrated technical experience in desktop, network, server and peripheral device installation and maintenance. (some experience as we will support additionally with current IT Team in house).
• Some technical experience in enterprise-level deployments; experience managing devices with an MDM (SCCM, Intune, Google Workspace Admin)
• Some experience managing Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy; some experience with Azure preferred.
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Eagerness to learn and take direction in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment.