WANT TO WORK AT ONE OF THE FASTEST-GROWING COMPANIES IN PITTSBURGH?
Thanks for your interest in a career with The Wilson Group.
Here are our current positions:
Warehouse Support-Build Team
Reports Directly to: Warehouse Manager
New Equipment Builds
- Coordinate build schedule
- Organize and stage builds
- Build and test new equipment utilizing the New Equipment checklist and attach to assembly sheet
- Prepare machines for customer delivery
- Email completed and signed build sheets to install
- Test and maintain CPO machines for swaps and/or customer sales through completion of checklist
- On-site customer support when additional accessories are added and/or removed in the field
- On-site Equipment moves that include redoing IP addresses, system settings, etc.
- Deliver parts/supplies to technician in field and help with issues when necessary
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of warehouse environment
- Assist with receiving of deliveries
- Assist with stocking from deliveries
- Work with Logistics Supervisor to receive and pull packing slips and move to designated warehouse space
- Provide backup support for delivery team
- Additional duties may be required as needed
- TWG shirt, any professional pant/skirt.
- Hair should be secured out of your face.
- Steel toe shoes are required when walking outside of pedestrian area.
- Jeans (except Friday), shorts, hoodies and ballcaps are unacceptable.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to calculate “simple math equations”
- Must be customer service friendly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have Microsoft Office experience
- Good Communication skills
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation
On-Site (Customer) Technical Engineering Support
The Wilson Group is seeking a Basic IT Technical Engineering Support individual to join our growing team. This role will have the person work at a remote office (close to the two customers that this person will be supporting). THE CANDIDATE: To be successful in this role, you must be a team player, a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills, and have excellent technical problem-solving skills. This is a technical position that requires an aptitude for creativity and strong communication skills, and most importantly customer service skills.
• Main role is to provide a means of support (phone, logging in, and in-person) for all things related to IT (i.e. computers, software applications, printing issues, etc.)
• Identify current and future customer service needs through professional interactions with end users at (2) non-profit customers.
• Provide end user basic IT advice and support. • Act as IT contact with various 3rd party application providers (i.e. phones, security cameras, etc.)
• Provide the customer with technical information related to available products, equipment, and services.
• Identify network connectivity issues (i.e. Internet, Wireless Access Points, switches, etc.) • Ensure that all systems and networks are appropriately supported and maintained and support the technology roadmap inclusive of maintenance and refresh cycles.
• Configure and support hardware including endpoints and peripherals and configure and administer active directory and domain environments. (with support from our current internal IT Team).
• Manage assigned helpdesk ticket queues with adherence to established Service Level Agreements
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Fair to good comfort level with computer functionality.
• Understanding of Microsoft Suite of Products (primarily O365, Office, Excel and Powerpoint).
• Demonstrated technical experience in desktop, network, server and peripheral device installation and maintenance. (some experience as we will support additionally with current IT Team in house).
• Some technical experience in enterprise-level deployments; experience managing devices with an MDM (SCCM, Intune, Google Workspace Admin)
• Some experience managing Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy; some experience with Azure preferred.
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Eagerness to learn and take direction in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment.
Account Executive – Entry Level
Is this you?
Are you wanting an opportunity to showcase your skill sets at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Pittsburgh marketplace? Would you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are interfacing with clients daily, providing businesses with solutions that will improve their productivity? This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking for a place to get started.
The Wilson Group has been recognized both locally and nationally as a great place to work. We have the mindset of a small family-oriented business with the sales and marketing presence of a national organization. We are a community-minded organization, and we support those who we serve. In addition, our benefits offerings reflect our beliefs. Commissions are “uncapped”, and we encourage our people to reach for success. The Wilson Group has a promote-from-within mentality and as such we have people who are career-oriented and not people who are just looking for a job. We offer several different career tracks that allow our employees to develop a variety of skill sets.
The ideal candidate will have the drive and passion to become a great account executive with help from our top-proven training program.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications
- Organization and strategizing
- Negotiation and persuasiveness
- Adaptability to various environments
- Resilience and tenacity
- Ability to adjust to stressful environment
- Goal driven
Please submit your resume using the form below and our hiring manager will contact you if we are interested in scheduling an interview.