Why The Wilson Group?
The Wilson Group is a truly locally owned and operated business (Buy Pittsburgh First) with our local warehouse, help desk and guaranteed 4 hours or less service response time. We are MBE certified to assist in your company's diversity spends initiative.
- Pittsburgh Business Times #1 of 100 Fasting Growing Companies 2015
- Pittsburgh Business Times #11 of 100 Fasting Growing Companies 2016
- Pittsburgh Business Times #1 of 100 BEST PLACES TO WORK 2016 (medium sized)
- Pittsburgh Business Times #5 of 100 BEST PLACES TO WORK 2015
- Pittsburgh Business Times #9 of 100 BEST PLACES TO WORK 2014
- Sharp Platinum Level Service Dealer - 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sharp Northeast Dealer of the Year - 2013, 2014, 2016
- Sharp Hyakuman Kai Dealer Award - 2013, 2014, 2015 (ELITE Dealer, Top 10% of 900+ Dealers)
- Sharp Hyakuman Kai Elite Dealer Award - 2016 (ELITE Dealer, Top 2% of 900+ Dealers)
- FP #1 Dealer in the U.S. 2015, 2016
Our Core Values:
- The Wilson Group will treat customers the way we would want to be treated ( The Golden Rule ).
- The Wilson Group will NEVER let profit get in the way of doing what is right for the customer
- The Wilson Group will take care of the little things and the big things will take care of themselves.
- The Wilson Group will always give customers a good, fair deal. Partnerships take time. The Wilson Group will not try to maximize short - term profits at the expense of our reputation and building enduring relationships.
- The Wilson Group will communicate regularly with our customers in a proactive manner. Lack of communication breeds separation.
- The Wilson Group will always say YES, PLEASE and most of all THANK YOU.
- The Wilson Group will inspire and achieve excellence.
To be the premier or elite MBE certified provider of document workflow solutions in Western Pennsylvania. The Wilson Group will achieve this goal by delivering a consultative and synergistic approach toward analyzing, designing, implementing and managing solutions that will consistently streamline workflow processes, increase employee productivity and decrease hard/soft costs.
A True Solutions Provider
- Copier / Printer / Scan / Fax
- Managed Print Services (Managing of Printers, supplies & service)
- FP Postage Machines / Mailing Solutions / Folder Inserters
- Interactive Presentation Boards (Sharp Aquos Boards)
- Wide Format Printers & Plotters
- Outsourced Printing Solutions
- Scanning Solutions (Document & Content Management Solutions)
- Paper Offerings
- Recycling Program for all Toner / Ink Cartridges (Part of Proceeds benefits The Pittsburgh Food Bank)
- Digital Imaging Supplies – all makes of toners or ink cartridges